In Case You Missed It… #4
In case you missed it, here’s what was new between February 1st and February 10th on Spell… B-O-U-N-D.
55 Words 2018 Challenge
- Capitulation (Day 32) – A piece about the awareness that sometimes freedom is harmful and only enslavement can “fix” someone.
- Her Bunny (Day 33) – Inspired by Looney Tunes, namely Bugs Bunny famous quip.
- Hypnotik Kombat (Day 34) – This piece bring the humor and heat to the digital arena of Mortal Kombat.
- Disney After Kink (Day 35) – A piece of History that never happened… maybe?
- Two for One (Day 36) – This piece involves a debacle between a succubus and a vampire because supernatural stuff is fun.
- Magic Sentence (Day 37) – Alexandra Ryder and… Picasso?
- H-Ray (Day 38) – Inspired by a character in a series of popular parody movies.
- Comic Relief (Day 39) – A humorous piece that involves a museum tour and a very specific work of art.
- Urine for a Treat (Day 40) – A very dirty piece but at least the title is funny.
- Fire in the Hole (Day 41) – An unapologetic piece of fetish “poop humor”… and “missing” body parts.
Photo-Stories and Manips
New E-book released
Until another recap, happening soon. Have fun.
If you like Spell… B-O-U-N-D and my efforts and wish to see them both grow, please consider:
- helping spread the awareness of my site and my work on your social media of choice;
- purchasing one of my e-books;
- making a small donation to help with the site’s maintenance costs;
Thank you in advance.